Friday, February 10, 2012

It's Been Awhile...

Good morning Blogger Nation!
As you can see, I have done a fantastic job of keeping up our blog with a whopping number of 3 total posts. Yeah, I'm obviously nominated for Blogger of the Year award. NOT.
One of my New Years' resolutions this year was to be better at journaling and remembering what happens in this year of our life. I feel like we are at a point in our lives/marriage where important things are going to be happening for us soon. For example, we bought our first home back in August. I don't want to miss the lessons we learn along the way, the things God teaches us, and the funny anecdotes that seem to multiply the more I teach piano lessons. All this to say, I'm going to be starting another blog that shares thoughts and stories I chronicle in my journal each day, things not necessarily pointed directly at marriage lessons. I'm still going to maintain this blog, as obviously we are still learning and I know God will continue to teach us about marriage, family, etc in the future. So even though I have a horrible track record with blogging, I'm going to attempt a whole other blog as well as maintain this one. Yes, I am crazy. But we'll see what happens.
So stay tuned here for the new blog address and for more frequent posts from yours truly.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment